Use of eBid application is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important for protection of both the bidder and buyer. Please, take time to read them carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them.
- This website is hosted by Melamchi Water Supply Development Board (MWSDB) as per prevalent Public Procurement Act, 2063 and Public Procurement Regulations, 2064 of the Government of Nepal and also as per published notice about eSubmission/procurement in Gazette of Government of Nepal to be effective from Shrawan 2067 (i.e. 01/04/2067 BS).
When you use this site, you accept that the use of the site and any information on the site will be governed by the laws of Nepal.
- MWSDB reserves the right to make changes to the information, design, and services provided in the eBid submission services without any notice or liability. MWSDB reserves the right to add, amend or vary the terms of this agreement by publishing notice of such changes on its website and continued use of this service will signify your acceptance of such changes.
- In the event of uploading bid documents and other additional documents for the purpose of eSubmission of bids MWSDB takes no responsibility for the accuracy, veracity, and completeness of same and for any errors in the manner of its input.
- Bidding documents or other information provided in this site to facilitate the bidders may not be amended, altered or modified in any way. Such documents on this site may not be reproduced without the consent of MWSDB or the owner/provider of the documentation concerned.
- The site will record all personal or legal entities downloading Bidding information/ documents and such personal or legal entity accessing or using the site is deemed to consent to such recording.
- From time to time, emails from this site may be issued to the registered users for site related information and news about tender notices. However, trivial messages and emails on behalf of third parties will not be issued under any circumstances.